- 1 How much is a taxi from Nassau to Atlantis?
- 2 How do you get from Nassau to Paradise Island?
- 3 How much does it cost to go to Paradise Island Bahamas?
- 4 Can you walk to Paradise Island from Nassau?
- 5 Can you visit Atlantis for free?
- 6 Does Nassau have Uber?
- 7 How dangerous is Nassau Bahamas?
- 8 How do you get from Nassau port to Paradise Island?
- 9 Which airlines fly direct to Nassau Bahamas?
- 10 Is food expensive at Atlantis?
- 11 What’s included in Atlantis stay?
- 12 Can you bring your own alcohol to Atlantis Bahamas?
- 13 Is it safe to walk around downtown Nassau?
- 14 Is Paradise Island in Nassau safe?
- 15 Is it safe on Paradise Island Bahamas?
How much is a taxi from Nassau to Atlantis?
The quickest way to get from Nassau Airport (NAS) to Atlantis Paradise Island is to taxi which costs $60 – $75 and takes 15 min.
How do you get from Nassau to Paradise Island?
Keep in mind that the area just over the bridge is a good 1/2 hour walk from downtown Nassau.
- Ferry Boat – Water Ferries run from Paradise Island to Nassau daily from 9am – 6pm.
- Taxi cab- Cabs are readily available throughout the downtown area, wharf, cruise port and hotel entrances.
How much does it cost to go to Paradise Island Bahamas?
The Reef, a luxury property with studios, suites and penthouses, starts at $314 per night for a studio. The Cove Atlantis is an exclusive, adults-only section of the resort featuring an ultra-pool. Prices match the amenities, with an ocean suite averaging $386 per night.
Can you walk to Paradise Island from Nassau?
Most visitors walk around Paradise Island’s most densely developed sections and hire a taxi for the occasional longer haul. The most popular way to reach nearby Nassau is to walk across the toll bridge. There is no charge for pedestrians.
Can you visit Atlantis for free?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
Does Nassau have Uber?
No Uber service in the Bahamas.
How dangerous is Nassau Bahamas?
Is the Bahamas Dangerous? While safety has improved in the Bahamas, there is still violent crime, mainly in Nassau and the island of Grand Bahama, which includes the city of Freeport. Armed robberies, burglaries, sexual assault, and other violent crimes take place, along with purse snatchings.
How do you get from Nassau port to Paradise Island?
Step by Step
- When you walk off the cruise ship, exit the terminal and walk towards all the shops along the bayfront.
- You will be on a sidewalk that goes along the pier.
- Once the company fills the water taxi, you’ll start your 20-minute journey from the Nassau cruise pier to Paradise Island.
Which airlines fly direct to Nassau Bahamas?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||jetBlue flights|
|American Airlines flights||Southwest Airlines flights|
|United flights||Bahamasair flights|
Is food expensive at Atlantis?
Atlantis has many value meals that are around $10 (burger, fries, soda), but if you vary from those meals, you can hit $20 quickly. same meal in parks at Disney is usually in the $10 range. Dinner is where you can get in trouble and there just aren’t many fast- food /cheap otions.
What’s included in Atlantis stay?
As our guest, you have full access to all Atlantis water park features at no additional cost. Included are 11 swimming areas, 11 water slides, two Lazy River Rides, our protected Paradise Lagoon, The Dig, the Predator’s Lagoon, all of our marine life habitats, and the ocean beach area.
Can you bring your own alcohol to Atlantis Bahamas?
7. Bring Your Own Alcohol. You can bring alcohol from home or purchase some in the Bahamas; there’s a rum shop and an island grocery store in a shopping center near the harbor village.
Is it safe to walk around downtown Nassau?
WOMEN TRAVELERS RISK: LOW Nassau isn’t the safest destination for solo female travelers. Women have reported catcalls and sexual harassment while walking on the streets of this city. If you are a female solo traveler, you are advised to reject rides from strangers or taxi drivers who appear unlicensed.
Is Paradise Island in Nassau safe?
While in downtown Nassau, you need to be alert and on the lookout for pickpockets and ATM scammers. However, across the bridge on Nassau Paradise Island, this resort-filled town is home to safe hotels, like the Atlantis hotel. Be cautious when visiting the ‘Over-the-Hill’ community (south of Shirley Street) in Nassau.
Is it safe on Paradise Island Bahamas?
Paradise Island is very safe. Most of the Island is owned by the Atlantis and there is pretty good security around. As with any area there are places to avoid, but if you are smart there really is not too much to worry about.