- 1 Is it a good time to go to the Bahamas in February?
- 2 How warm is Nassau in February?
- 3 Is it hot in the Bahamas in February?
- 4 What is the temperature like in the Bahamas in February?
- 5 What is the coldest month in the Bahamas?
- 6 Is it too cold to swim in the Bahamas in February?
- 7 Can you swim in Bahamas in February?
- 8 What is rainy season in Bahamas?
- 9 Where is hot in February?
- 10 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 11 What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
- 12 When should you not go to the Bahamas?
- 13 What is the hottest month in the Bahamas?
- 14 What is the best time to go on a cruise to the Bahamas?
- 15 Do you need a passport to go to the Bahamas?
Is it a good time to go to the Bahamas in February?
The months of January and February are great for traveling to the Bahamas for people who love the sun, but not extreme heat and humidity. There is also a great balance of heat and cool in March. Keep in mind that the evenings may get Caribbean chilly*, so pack appropriately.
How warm is Nassau in February?
What is the temperature in February in Nassau? The average high- temperature, in February, in Nassau, is 25.7°C (78.3°F), while the average low- temperature is 17.3°C (63.1°F).
Is it hot in the Bahamas in February?
Daily high temperatures are around 78°F, rarely falling below 72°F or exceeding 83°F. Daily low temperatures are around 67°F, rarely falling below 59°F or exceeding 73°F.
What is the temperature like in the Bahamas in February?
|78 °F||February average high||26 °C|
|63 °F||February average low||17 °C|
What is the coldest month in the Bahamas?
Here too, from December to March there may be short cool periods, sometimes a bit cold. The temperature dropped to 7 °C (44.5 °F) in January 1977, to 6 °C (43 °F) in January 1981, to 7 °C (44.5 °F) in February 1996, and to 9 °C (48 °F) in January 2010. Nassau.
Is it too cold to swim in the Bahamas in February?
While the Bahamas is somewhat colder than during the summer, as it is still above the equator, the water remains relatively warm even during February. However, some people may find it slightly chilly for their tastes and should enter the water only in a wet suit.
Can you swim in Bahamas in February?
Swimming in the Bahamas in february is pleasant As for Nassau, Andros Town, Freeport, Marsh Harbour and Alice Town, swimming is pleasant in february. The sea water is 74°F on average (min: 72°F/max: 77°F) so you can easily spend time in the water.
What is rainy season in Bahamas?
Best Time to Visit The Bahamas for Good Weather: The climate in The Bahamas is tropical, with a hot and rainy season from May to October and a cooler season from November to April.
Where is hot in February?
Where’s hot in February?
|Country||City||Average temperature in February|
|America||Orlando||16°C / 61°F|
|Mexico||Cancun||23°C / 74°F|
|Canary Islands||Lanzarote||18°C / 64°F|
|Canary Islands||Tenerife||17°C / 63°F|
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to The Bahamas is August.
When should you not go to the Bahamas?
Hurricane season, from June 1 until Nov. 30, is a time many travelers avoid the Bahamas. Like in the United States, the months of August, September and October present the highest risk for hurricane activity.
What is the hottest month in the Bahamas?
The warmest month (with the highest average high temperature) is August (32.1°C). The month with the lowest average high temperature is January (25.6°C). The month with the highest average low temperature is July (24.7°C).
What is the best time to go on a cruise to the Bahamas?
If trying to avoid noisy ships and crowded ports, the best times for a Bahamas cruise might be between mid-April and mid-May, which is before hurricane season starts in June, and from just after Labor Day until mid-November. (Historically, August and September are the most active months of hurricane season.)
Do you need a passport to go to the Bahamas?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. Those traveling to The Bahamas on a cruise may use another Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant document.