- 1 Is Nassau good for families?
- 2 Is the Bahamas kid friendly?
- 3 What can you do in Nassau for free?
- 4 Which Bahama Island is best for families?
- 5 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 6 Which Atlantis resort is best for families?
- 7 Do you need a passport to go to Bahamas?
- 8 Is the Atlantis All Inclusive?
- 9 Can you take a baby to the Bahamas?
- 10 Can you walk around Nassau Bahamas?
- 11 Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
- 12 What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
- 13 Where do celebrities stay in Bahamas?
- 14 What is the most beautiful island in the Bahamas?
- 15 Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
Is Nassau good for families?
Global, Travel With that said, I can tell you without hesitation that Nassau Paradise Island is now my top pick for families or first-time Caribbean travelers. There are so many fun things to do with kids in Nassau, making it a great option for a Caribbean family vacation.
Is the Bahamas kid friendly?
With some of the most beautiful-hued water in the Caribbean and lots of diversity when it comes to style and size of resorts, the Bahamas are a top family trip destination, whether you are traveling on a budget or looking for a luxury hotel.
What can you do in Nassau for free?
8 Free (or Cheap) Cruise Shore Excursions in Nassau, Bahamas
- Junkanoo Beach. As one of the few free beaches in Nassau that’s close to the cruise port, Junkanoo Beach can get crowded.
- Nassau Straw Market.
- Spray Fountains Outside Straw Market.
- Queen’s Staircase.
- Fort Fincastle.
- The Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.
Which Bahama Island is best for families?
6 Best Bahamas Family Vacations
- Grand Bahama Island. Grand Bahama Island took a heavy hit from Hurricane Dorian.
- The Exumas. The Exumas—comprised of Great Exuma, Little Exuma, and the Exuma Cays—make for a memorable family vacation in the Bahamas.
- Nassau/Paradise Island.
- Andros Islands.
- Bimini Islands.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
Which Atlantis resort is best for families?
The Reef. The Reef is one of the favorites of families. Removed from the bustling side of the resort, it’s quieter and features its own beach and pool, as well as the resort’s only rooms with kitchenettes and dining spaces.
Do you need a passport to go to Bahamas?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. U.S. travelers coming for tourism will not need a visa for travel up to 90 days. All other travelers will need a visa and/or work permit.
Is the Atlantis All Inclusive?
Is Atlantis an all – inclusive resort? Atlantis is not an all – inclusive Resort; we are a full service Resort. As our guest, you have full access to all Atlantis water park features at no additional cost. Beach towels are provided daily at no charge once within the water park.
Can you take a baby to the Bahamas?
The Bahamas is a perfect playground for kids of all ages and many of the hotels and restaurants there cater extremely well to families traveling with babies and toddlers. Many of the hotels in the Bahamas will also offer kids clubs and creches and most will have babysitting services available at an extra charge.
Can you walk around Nassau Bahamas?
Nassau is compact and easy to see in a day, which is quite convenient considering many visitors (coming off cruise ships) only have that long to see it.
Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
Find Things to Do in Nassau on Viator
- Atlantis Resort.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim.
- Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience.
- Ardastra Gardens.
- Glass Bottom Boat.
- Resort Day Pass.
Where do celebrities stay in Bahamas?
The Cove Resort at Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas.
What is the most beautiful island in the Bahamas?
Cat Island is one of the least frequented and the most beautiful of all the Bahamas out-islands. While it offers outstanding diving off its south shore, this remote island has hardly been touched by tourism, making it ideal for those seeking the ultimate in peace, and unchartered territory.
Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
Country Summary: The vast majority of crime occurs on New Providence ( Nassau ) and Grand Bahama (Freeport) islands. In Nassau, exercise caution in the “Over the Hill” area (south of Shirley Street). Violent crime, such as burglaries, armed robberies, and sexual assault occur, but generally not in tourist areas.