- 1 How do you get the chest in the fort in Nassau?
- 2 Where is the treasure chest in Nassau?
- 3 How do you get out of Nassau British blockade?
- 4 How do you get into the fort in Nassau Bahamas?
- 5 Where is Nassau in AC black flag?
- 6 Where is the buried treasure in Tulum?
- 7 How do you dig up treasure in Black Flag?
- 8 How did Nassau fall?
- 9 Did Spain invade Nassau?
- 10 Did Nassau have pirates?
- 11 How do you steal Chamberlaines plans?
How do you get the chest in the fort in Nassau?
Go to the beach south of the fort then go to the north, following the shore. You’ll find the fort’s dungeon entrance guarded by two soldiers. Dispose them and open the chest.
Where is the treasure chest in Nassau?
The map leads you to Nassau, located at (633, 784). The buried chest is right by the swampy area to the west, behind a mansion on a cliff. The chest contains the plans for Grey Sails and 3,000 Reales.
How do you get out of Nassau British blockade?
The seventh sequence of the game opens with the blockade set on Nassau by the British, which makes it impossible to leave the city! You will neither be able to leave the city by sailing away, nor by means of fast-travel, until the end of this sequence.
How do you get into the fort in Nassau Bahamas?
Nassau Chests Locations Guide
- Notes: In order to enter the fortress, head to its northwestern part. From a tree that hangs over a cliff, make your way to the northern side of the fortress ‘ outer wall.
- Notes: You can reach this area only from water.
- Notes: This chest can be found inside an underground tunnel.
Where is Nassau in AC black flag?
Nassau is the capital, largest city and commercial center of the Bahamas, situated on New Providence Island.
Where is the buried treasure in Tulum?
The treasure is buried in Tulum. To the south of the bottom beauty spot, there is the tree shown in the screenshot. The treasure is at the foot of the tree.
How do you dig up treasure in Black Flag?
Accepted Answer. You’re just supposed to use the map to figure out where the treasure is, if you find the right spot, you’ll have an “A” prompt to dig.
How did Nassau fall?
The pirates became increasingly powerful and the era of true pirate control occurred when a combined Franco-Spanish fleet attacked Nassau in 1703 and again in 1706. The island was effectively abandoned by many of its settlers and left without any English government presence.
Did Spain invade Nassau?
The Raid on Nassau, on the Bahamian island of New Providence, was a privately raised Franco- Spanish expedition against the English taking place in October 1703, during the War of the Spanish Succession; it was a Franco- Spanish victory, leading to Nassau’s brief occupation, then its destruction.
Did Nassau have pirates?
It was Hornigold who declared Nassau a Pirate’s Republic. At the time there were about 100 locals in the port town and roughly 1,000 pirates, and dozens of surrounding secluded cays provided the perfect home base for pirates looking to ravage the Caribbean.
How do you steal Chamberlaines plans?
Head across the way to the West carefully. Get to the wall and use that as cover until he turns his back. When he does, make a run for the plans. Grab them to end this memory.