- 1 How much is a round trip to the Bahamas?
- 2 What month is the cheapest to fly to Bahamas?
- 3 What airlines are flying to Nassau?
- 4 Can you fly into Nassau Bahamas?
- 5 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 6 When should you not go to the Bahamas?
- 7 How much is a trip to the Bahamas for 2?
- 8 Can I fly to Nassau right now?
- 9 Why is the Bahamas so expensive?
- 10 Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
- 11 Do you need a passport to go to Nassau?
- 12 What airports does Southwest fly to Nassau?
- 13 Do you need passport for Bahamas cruise?
- 14 Is Atlantis All Inclusive?
- 15 Does Southwest fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
How much is a round trip to the Bahamas?
Good to know
|Low season||August||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 14% increase in price.|
|Average price round – trip||$663||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round – trip||$185||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$74||or less|
What month is the cheapest to fly to Bahamas?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Bahamas is currently August 2021.
What airlines are flying to Nassau?
See how easy it is to get here.
- American Airlines. Nonstops from Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Miami, LaGuardia, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC.
- Bahamasair. Nonstops from Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Orlando.
- Delta Air Lines.
- Frontier Airlines.
- JetBlue Airways.
- Silver Airways.
- Southwest Airlines.
Can you fly into Nassau Bahamas?
Flying to The Bahamas The Bahamas has 20 international airports welcoming regularly scheduled flights from around the world. Travellers flying into Nassau have easy access to fast, connecting flights to dozens of Out Islands (also known as The Family Islands) and private charter service is readily available.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
When should you not go to the Bahamas?
Hurricane season, from June 1 until Nov. 30, is a time many travelers avoid the Bahamas. Like in the United States, the months of August, September and October present the highest risk for hurricane activity.
How much is a trip to the Bahamas for 2?
Also, the average hotel price in the Bahamas for a couple is BS$171 ($172). So, a trip to the Bahamas for two people for one week costs on average BS$2,232 ($2,248). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget.
Can I fly to Nassau right now?
Yes: The Bahamas has been open for travel for several months now with various testing and safety protocols in place. Fully vaccinated Bahamian citizens and residents have been exempt from testing requirements as of April 21.
Why is the Bahamas so expensive?
How expensive is the Bahamas compared to the US? The higher cost of living in the Bahamas are due to the fact that most goods need to be imported, and all of these items are taxed, when they arrive and clear customs. Unlike the US, there is no income tax in the Bahamas.
Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
Country Summary: The vast majority of crime occurs on New Providence ( Nassau ) and Grand Bahama (Freeport) islands. In Nassau, exercise caution in the “Over the Hill” area (south of Shirley Street). Violent crime, such as burglaries, armed robberies, and sexual assault occur, but generally not in tourist areas.
Do you need a passport to go to Nassau?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. Those traveling to The Bahamas on a cruise may use another Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant document.
What airports does Southwest fly to Nassau?
Southwest Airlines ® flies to Lynden Pindling International Airport, making your adventure even easier to begin. And when you book with Southwest, you can book with confidence, knowing that the process will be straightforward from flight selection to checkout.
Do you need passport for Bahamas cruise?
Do You Need a Passport to Cruise to the Bahamas? If you are a US citizen, you can take a “closed-loop cruise ” (one that begins and ends at the same port) to The Bahamas without a passport. Instead, you ‘ll need to present another proof of citizenship such as a birth certificate and a government-issued photo ID.
Is Atlantis All Inclusive?
Is Atlantis an all – inclusive resort? Atlantis is not an all – inclusive Resort; we are a full service Resort. As our guest, you have full access to all Atlantis water park features at no additional cost. Beach towels are provided daily at no charge once within the water park.
Does Southwest fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
Round trip flight via Southwest Airlines ® to Nassau, Bahamas (NAS). Hotel accommodations (including taxes). Even golf bags fly free.