- 1 How do I get from Nassau cruise port to Paradise Island?
- 2 Can you go to Atlantis from a cruise ship?
- 3 How much is a taxi from Nassau to Atlantis?
- 4 Does Atlantis have a shuttle?
- 5 Can you walk from Atlantis to Nassau?
- 6 How do you get from Nassau to Paradise Island?
- 7 Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
- 8 Can you get into Atlantis for free?
- 9 What can you do for free at Atlantis?
- 10 Is water in Nassau safe to drink?
- 11 Does Atlantis have free airport shuttle?
- 12 Do you tip in the Bahamas?
- 13 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 14 Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
- 15 What is included in Atlantis stay?
How do I get from Nassau cruise port to Paradise Island?
Step by Step
- When you walk off the cruise ship, exit the terminal and walk towards all the shops along the bayfront.
- You will be on a sidewalk that goes along the pier.
- Once the company fills the water taxi, you’ll start your 20-minute journey from the Nassau cruise pier to Paradise Island.
Can you go to Atlantis from a cruise ship?
If you are just a curious cruiser who wants to see Paradise Island and Atlantis Resort, there’s a simple and easy way to get to Paradise Island from the Nassau cruise port: a 15-minute ferry boat ride.
How much is a taxi from Nassau to Atlantis?
The quickest way to get from Nassau Airport (NAS) to Atlantis Paradise Island is to taxi which costs $60 – $75 and takes 15 min.
Does Atlantis have a shuttle?
Does Atlantis offer shuttle service within the resorts? Complimentary Bus Shuttle Service operates between The Reef, The Cove, The Royal, Harborside Resort, The Coral, The Beach, Ocean Club and the Ocean Club Golf Course every 30 minutes.
Can you walk from Atlantis to Nassau?
It’s about a 15-minute walk from the ferry dock or about 10 minutes from Atlantis. First, you ‘ll walk from the dock up to the road at the end of the Sydney Poitier Bridge (the bridge to Nassau ). From there, you ‘ll come to a light at Paradise Beach Drive.
How do you get from Nassau to Paradise Island?
Keep in mind that the area just over the bridge is a good 1/2 hour walk from downtown Nassau.
- Ferry Boat – Water Ferries run from Paradise Island to Nassau daily from 9am – 6pm.
- Taxi cab- Cabs are readily available throughout the downtown area, wharf, cruise port and hotel entrances.
Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
My answer is yes! The Atlantis Beach Day and Discover Atlantis excursion is worth the money! It was an amazing and awesome experience is many ways.
Can you get into Atlantis for free?
If it’s complimentary access to Aquaventure you ‘re after but you don’t want to stay at the Atlantis resort, you can book a room at the One & Only Royal Mirage property. Additionally, waterslide enthusiasts traveling to Dubai for their birthday can register on the website for a free Atlantis day pass to the water park.
What can you do for free at Atlantis?
There are free things to do at Atlantis: catch a movie at the theater, admire marine life at the resort’s lagoons and exhibits and waterslides at Aquaventure. Several times a week, lessons are given on site on the dozens of game tables and hundreds of slot machines found in the casino.
Is water in Nassau safe to drink?
Drinking water is generally of good quality Drinking tap water in the Bahamas is generally of good quality and safety is considered to be well regulated.
Does Atlantis have free airport shuttle?
We are conveniently located minutes from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport and offer complimentary airport shuttle for all hotel guests. The Atlantis shuttle runs from 4:30 am until 12:15 am. The shuttle departs the airport every 30 minutes, on the quarter hour, and can be found directly outside baggage claim.
Do you tip in the Bahamas?
Tipping is customary in The Bahamas, and you should tip according to the quality of service you receive. Bellboys and porters usually receive $1 per bag, while most other servers (waiters, taxis, etc.) receive 15%.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
The Aquaventure Water Park at Atlantis has several pools, water slides and a river ride. In August 2000, a 12-year-old boy died after he was sucked into a drain while snorkeling with his brother in the resort’s lagoon.
What is included in Atlantis stay?
All guests have free access to Aquaventure — the massive Atlantis Bahamas water park — and the largest outdoor marine habitat in the world, not to mention dozens of pools, a casino, plus 19 bars and 21 restaurants including Nobu, Mesa Grill, and Dune by Jean-Georges Vongerichten.