- 1 What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
- 2 Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
- 3 How many days do you need in Nassau Bahamas?
- 4 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 5 Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
- 6 What is there to do in Nassau Bahamas without excursion?
- 7 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 8 How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
- 9 Is the water heated at Atlantis?
- 10 What is the most beautiful island in the Bahamas?
- 11 Do I need a passport to go to Bahamas?
- 12 What month is the best time to visit Bahamas?
- 13 What is bad about the Bahamas?
- 14 When should you not go to the Bahamas?
- 15 What is the safest part of the Bahamas?
What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
Find Things to Do in Nassau on Viator
- Atlantis Resort.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim.
- Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience.
- Ardastra Gardens.
- Glass Bottom Boat.
- Resort Day Pass.
Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
My answer is yes! The Atlantis Beach Day and Discover Atlantis excursion is worth the money! It was an amazing and awesome experience is many ways.
How many days do you need in Nassau Bahamas?
With three days in Nassau, you’ll have plenty of time to hit all the highlights, from colonial sites to beautiful Caribbean beaches, and still have time left over for a couple of island day trips. Here’s how to make the most of three days in the Bahamian capital.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
What is there to do in Nassau Bahamas without excursion?
8 Free (or Cheap) Cruise Shore Excursions in Nassau, Bahamas
- Junkanoo Beach. As one of the few free beaches in Nassau that’s close to the cruise port, Junkanoo Beach can get crowded.
- Nassau Straw Market.
- Spray Fountains Outside Straw Market.
- Queen’s Staircase.
- Fort Fincastle.
- The Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
You can buy a day pass to Atlantis for you and your family at the Atlantis Adventures Tour Center, which is located outside The Coral and overlooking the Atlantis Marina, for $135 per person per day.
Is the water heated at Atlantis?
The pools at Atlantis are not heated. They are heated by the warmth of the weather and the sun. We have also been there when there has been a cool spell and the pool water feels chilly.
What is the most beautiful island in the Bahamas?
Cat Island is one of the least frequented and the most beautiful of all the Bahamas out-islands. While it offers outstanding diving off its south shore, this remote island has hardly been touched by tourism, making it ideal for those seeking the ultimate in peace, and unchartered territory.
Do I need a passport to go to Bahamas?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. U.S. travelers coming for tourism will not need a visa for travel up to 90 days. All other travelers will need a visa and/or work permit.
What month is the best time to visit Bahamas?
Although the beaches are more crowded, the best time to visit the Bahamas is during high season, which runs from mid – December to mid – April, making it a great spot for a warm winter getaway. Bahamian summers are generally warm and sometimes rainy, with daytime temperatures reaching about 89.7°F.
What is bad about the Bahamas?
While safety has improved in the Bahamas, there is still violent crime, mainly in Nassau and the island of Grand Bahama, which includes the city of Freeport. Armed robberies, burglaries, sexual assault, and other violent crimes take place, along with purse snatchings.
When should you not go to the Bahamas?
Hurricane season, from June 1 until Nov. 30, is a time many travelers avoid the Bahamas. Like in the United States, the months of August, September and October present the highest risk for hurricane activity.
What is the safest part of the Bahamas?
Safest Islands in the Bahamas
- The Berry Islands.
- Cat Island.
- Crooked Island.
- The Exumas.
- Harbour Island.
- Long Island.
- San Salvador.