- 1 Where does NCL dock in Nassau Bahamas?
- 2 Where is NCL Pearl right now?
- 3 Where do cruise ships dock in the Bahamas?
- 4 What are the best shore excursions in Nassau?
- 5 What can you do in Nassau for free?
- 6 Is Norwegian Pearl a good ship?
- 7 Does Norwegian Pearl have a water slide?
- 8 Is the Norwegian Pearl fixed?
- 9 What is the best month to go on a cruise to the Bahamas?
- 10 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 11 How dangerous is Nassau Bahamas?
- 12 How many pools are on the Norwegian Pearl?
- 13 What is there to do on the Norwegian Pearl?
- 14 Is Norwegian Pearl kid friendly?
Where does NCL dock in Nassau Bahamas?
Your ship will dock at Prince George Wharf which is very large and able to accommodate 7 vessels at once. This cruise terminal is conveniently located near the heart of Nassau and it’s just a 10-minute walk to get to downtown Nassau.
Where is NCL Pearl right now?
Norwegian Pearl current position Norwegian Pearl current location is at Caribbean Sea (coordinates 12.10508 N / -68.94445 W) cruising en route to CURACAO.
Where do cruise ships dock in the Bahamas?
Cruise ships visiting Nassau dock at the Prince George Wharf within short walking distance of Bay Street and the downtown district.
What are the best shore excursions in Nassau?
Let’s check out the best Nassau shore excursions.
- Atlantis Aquaventure.
- Atlantis Aquaventure & Dolphin Cay Interaction.
- Seahorse Sail & Snorkel.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day.
- Balmoral Island Stingray & Beach Day.
- First Strike Deep Sea Fishing.
- Blue Lagoon Island Sea Lion Encounter and Beach Day.
What can you do in Nassau for free?
8 Free (or Cheap) Cruise Shore Excursions in Nassau, Bahamas
- Junkanoo Beach. As one of the few free beaches in Nassau that’s close to the cruise port, Junkanoo Beach can get crowded.
- Nassau Straw Market.
- Spray Fountains Outside Straw Market.
- Queen’s Staircase.
- Fort Fincastle.
- The Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.
Is Norwegian Pearl a good ship?
A ship’s traveler rating is provided under license by Cruiseline.com, which manages one of the largest databases of cruise reviews and ratings by travelers. A total of 1841 guests have reviewed Norwegian Pearl, giving it a rating of 3.8 on a scale of 1-5.
Does Norwegian Pearl have a water slide?
The swimming pool on the Norwegian Pearl features a twisting water slide —perfect for kids and the young at heart!
Is the Norwegian Pearl fixed?
The Norwegian Pearl, the sister ship of the Norwegian Gem, was built in 2006 in the Meyer shipyard in Papenburg, and offers double occupancy 2,394 guests. The ship was last renovated in 2017.
What is the best month to go on a cruise to the Bahamas?
Verdict: The Best Month to Cruise to the Bahamas is January. While you might want to exercise additional caution during the months of hurricane season ( June through early November ), the Bahamas is a great destination to cruise year-round.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
How dangerous is Nassau Bahamas?
Is the Bahamas Dangerous? While safety has improved in the Bahamas, there is still violent crime, mainly in Nassau and the island of Grand Bahama, which includes the city of Freeport. Armed robberies, burglaries, sexual assault, and other violent crimes take place, along with purse snatchings.
How many pools are on the Norwegian Pearl?
NCL Pearl ship has a total of 20 onboard dining options, with 13 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools and 7 jacuzzies, 12 elevators.
What is there to do on the Norwegian Pearl?
Norwegian Pearl Activities
- Art Gallery and Internet Café No matter how far you are from home, having access to the Internet is always nearby at the Internet Café.
- Basketball/Volleyball/Tennis Court.
- ￼Body Waves Fitness Centre.
- Card Room.
- ￼Colombian Emeralds International.
- ￼Corona Cigar Club.
- Hot Tubs.
Is Norwegian Pearl kid friendly?
Family Options Onboard The Norwegian Pearl. The kid’s centre, midship of deck 12 accommodates children from the age of 6 months to 12 years of age (under 2’s have to be supervised by parents at all times. Only authorised adults 18 years of age or older may sign children ages 3-12 in and out of Splash Academy.