- 1 Is Nassau Bay Texas Safe?
- 2 Is Sugar Land Texas a good place to live?
- 3 Is Sugarland a suburb of Houston?
- 4 Where are the best places to live in Houston TX?
- 5 What is the safest city in TX?
- 6 Is it expensive to live in Sugar Land Texas?
- 7 What is the cost of living in Sugar Land Texas?
- 8 Where should I not live in Houston?
- 9 What is the safest area in Houston?
- 10 What is the best suburb of Houston TX?
- 11 Is Houston a ghetto?
- 12 What is considered a good salary in Houston?
- 13 Where is the hood in Houston?
Is Nassau Bay Texas Safe?
Using the gauges above, which compare crime in Nassau Bay to other cities in the state and across the country, Nassau Bay is 26% safer than other cities of Texas and 25% safer than other cities in the nation. Nassau Bay has a ranks below average in comparison to other cities in the country.
Is Sugar Land Texas a good place to live?
Sugar Land is in Fort Bend County and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Living in Sugar Land offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. The public schools in Sugar Land are highly rated.
Is Sugarland a suburb of Houston?
Best sugar land Texas Neighborhoods One of Houston’s Best Suburbs, Sugar Land is also among the fastest-growing cities in Texas thanks to its re-developed commercial districts and master-planned communities. Sugar Land is one of Houston’s Best Suburbs.
Where are the best places to live in Houston TX?
Here is a list of the top 15 suburb areas to consider when moving to Houston.
- THE WOODLANDS. The Woodlands Waterway – Credit – Wikimedia, Author – Thewayne11.
- SUGAR LAND. Sugar Land Town Square – Wikimedia, Jacob Jose.
- CLEAR LAKE.
- LEAGUE CITY.
What is the safest city in TX?
Safest Cities in Texas – 2021
- 22 miles northeast of Austin lies Hutto, the safest city in Texas.
- Texas ‘ 2nd safest city is Fulshear, a city that’s population went from just 700 in 2008 to an estimated 13,790 in 2020, thanks to its proximity to Houston.
- The colorfully named Trophy Club is Texas ‘ 3rd safest city.
Is it expensive to live in Sugar Land Texas?
Cost of Living in Sugar Land, Texas. Sugar Land, Texas’s cost of living is 19% higher than the national average. The cost of living in any area can vary based on factors such as your career, its average salary and the real estate market of that area.
What is the cost of living in Sugar Land Texas?
Sugar Land cost of living is 114.6
|COST OF LIVING||Sugar Land||Texas|
|Median Home Cost||$302,600||$195,000|
Where should I not live in Houston?
Stay away from the bad parts of Houston, including crime-ridden areas like Sunnyside, “the Track,” and the dangerous neighborhood that centers around the intersection of Dowling and McGowen Streets.
What is the safest area in Houston?
- Sugar Land. Town in Texas.
- Spring Valley Village. Suburb of Houston, TX.
- Friendswood. Suburb of Houston, TX.
- Kingwood Area. Neighborhood in Houston, TX.
- Seabrook. Suburb of Houston, TX.
- Southside Place. Suburb of Houston, TX.
- West University Place. Suburb of Houston, TX.
- Meadows Place. Suburb of Houston, TX.
What is the best suburb of Houston TX?
The best suburbs in Houston feature homes on sizeable lots, great accessibility, top-ranked public schools, and wonderful community amenities.
- The Woodlands. HP Team Ranking: A+
- Katy. HP Team Ranking: A+
- Sugar Land. HP Team Ranking: A.
- Clear Lake City.
Is Houston a ghetto?
Houston Looks more ghetto than other cities because other cities can hide their Ghetto. One, Houston city limits are massive and cover a third of the metro. 2 most cities have their ghetto almost entirely on one side of the city. Saint Louis- City Limits, and then go North and immediately east of the river.
What is considered a good salary in Houston?
According to Forbes, The average income needed to live comfortably in Houston in 2017 was $56,223; by 2018, that number jumped to $69,405 – a nearly 25 percent increase.
Where is the hood in Houston?
Houston Hoods: Northwest West of Interstate 45, the Northwest Side grew out of the historic black communities of Acres Homes and Studewood into various neighborhoods like Inwood, Yale Street, Carverdale, and Greenspoint. The largest community of the North Side is Acres Homes.