- 1 How do I get from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
- 2 How do you get from Nassau port to Paradise Island?
- 3 How much is a taxi from Nassau to Atlantis?
- 4 Can you walk from Atlantis to Nassau?
- 5 Can you visit Atlantis for free?
- 6 Can you go to Atlantis Casino for free?
- 7 How far is the beach from the cruise port in Nassau?
- 8 Is Nassau and Paradise Island the same?
- 9 How do you get to Atlantis Paradise Island?
- 10 Is water in Nassau safe to drink?
- 11 Does Atlantis have free airport shuttle?
- 12 Do you tip in the Bahamas?
- 13 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 14 Is the Atlantis excursion worth the money?
- 15 What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
How do I get from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
Walking to Atlantis If you’re happy to walk 2 miles (or 4 miles for the round trip), you can get to Atlantis from the cruise port on foot. Head east on Bay Street toward the bridge; then go left across the bridge and walk to Paradise Island.
How do you get from Nassau port to Paradise Island?
Step by Step
- When you walk off the cruise ship, exit the terminal and walk towards all the shops along the bayfront.
- You will be on a sidewalk that goes along the pier.
- Once the company fills the water taxi, you’ll start your 20-minute journey from the Nassau cruise pier to Paradise Island.
How much is a taxi from Nassau to Atlantis?
The quickest way to get from Nassau Airport (NAS) to Atlantis Paradise Island is to taxi which costs $60 – $75 and takes 15 min.
Can you walk from Atlantis to Nassau?
It’s about a 15-minute walk from the ferry dock or about 10 minutes from Atlantis. First, you ‘ll walk from the dock up to the road at the end of the Sydney Poitier Bridge (the bridge to Nassau ). From there, you ‘ll come to a light at Paradise Beach Drive.
Can you visit Atlantis for free?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
Can you go to Atlantis Casino for free?
As our guest, you have full access to all Atlantis water park features at no additional cost. All other Atlantis services such as the Mandara Spa, the Comedy Club and our Business Center, are yours to enjoy for a nominal fee.
How far is the beach from the cruise port in Nassau?
Cable Beach is located on the main-land (Providence Island) roughly six miles west of Nassau Cruise Port. From your terminal (Prince George’s Wharf) you can hop in a taxi and get there in 20 minutes.
Is Nassau and Paradise Island the same?
Nassau is the capital city of the Bahamas and it is located on the island of New Providence. Paradise Island is an island connected to Nassau by two bridges. It lies parallel to Nassau on the Eastern side.
How do you get to Atlantis Paradise Island?
Getting There To get to Atlantis, fly into Nassau International Airport, then take a taxi across the bridge connecting the island of New Providence with Paradise Island. Airport transfers also can be arranged through the resort when you book a room.
Is water in Nassau safe to drink?
Drinking water is generally of good quality Drinking tap water in the Bahamas is generally of good quality and safety is considered to be well regulated.
Does Atlantis have free airport shuttle?
We are conveniently located minutes from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport and offer complimentary airport shuttle for all hotel guests. The Atlantis shuttle runs from 4:30 am until 12:15 am. The shuttle departs the airport every 30 minutes, on the quarter hour, and can be found directly outside baggage claim.
Do you tip in the Bahamas?
Tipping is customary in The Bahamas, and you should tip according to the quality of service you receive. Bellboys and porters usually receive $1 per bag, while most other servers (waiters, taxis, etc.) receive 15%.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
Is the Atlantis excursion worth the money?
My answer is yes! The Atlantis Beach Day and Discover Atlantis excursion is worth the money! It was an amazing and awesome experience is many ways.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to The Bahamas is August.