- 1 Can you fly direct to Bahamas?
- 2 Who flies direct to Nassau Bahamas?
- 3 How much are flights to the Bahamas?
- 4 What airlines fly to Paradise Island Bahamas?
- 5 What is the best time to go to the Bahamas?
- 6 How safe is Bahamas?
- 7 Do you need a passport to go to the Bahamas?
- 8 Do you need a passport to go to Nassau?
- 9 What airports does Southwest fly to Nassau?
- 10 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 11 How much is a trip to the Bahamas for 2?
- 12 When should you not go to the Bahamas?
- 13 Do you need a passport to go to Atlantis?
- 14 Does Southwest fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
- 15 Does Paradise Island have an airport?
Can you fly direct to Bahamas?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bahamas? Currently, British Airways is the only airline that flies direct to Bahamas. We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Bahamas is currently September 2021.
Who flies direct to Nassau Bahamas?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||jetBlue flights|
|American Airlines flights||Southwest Airlines flights|
|United flights||Bahamasair flights|
How much are flights to the Bahamas?
Good to know
|Low season||August||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 14% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$663||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$185||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$74||or less|
What airlines fly to Paradise Island Bahamas?
- Copa Airlines. Non-stop service from Panama City.
- Delta. Non-stop service from Atlanta, Detroit and New York (La Guardia)
- JetBlue. Non-stop service from Boston (seasonal winter service), Fort Lauderdale, New York (JFK) and Orlando.
- Spirit. Non-stop service from Fort Lauderdale.
- United Airlines.
What is the best time to go to the Bahamas?
The best time to visit the Bahamas is from mid-December to mid-April, the country’s peak season. Though temperatures here are great year-round (they rarely dip below 60 degrees), the islands fall within the hurricane belt, so hurricanes may be a factor between June 1 and Nov. 30 (the Atlantic hurricane season).
How safe is Bahamas?
Country Summary: The vast majority of crime occurs on New Providence (Nassau) and Grand Bahama (Freeport) islands. In Nassau, exercise caution in the “Over the Hill” area (south of Shirley Street). Violent crime, such as burglaries, armed robberies, and sexual assault occur, but generally not in tourist areas.
Do you need a passport to go to the Bahamas?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. Those traveling to The Bahamas on a cruise may use another Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant document.
Do you need a passport to go to Nassau?
Do you need a passport to go to The Bahamas? Yes. If you are departing or returning to the U.S. by air from any international destination a passport is required by all travelers regardless of age.
What airports does Southwest fly to Nassau?
Southwest Airlines ® flies to Lynden Pindling International Airport, making your adventure even easier to begin. And when you book with Southwest, you can book with confidence, knowing that the process will be straightforward from flight selection to checkout.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
How much is a trip to the Bahamas for 2?
Also, the average hotel price in the Bahamas for a couple is BS$171 ($172). So, a trip to the Bahamas for two people for one week costs on average BS$2,232 ($2,248). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget.
When should you not go to the Bahamas?
Hurricane season, from June 1 until Nov. 30, is a time many travelers avoid the Bahamas. Like in the United States, the months of August, September and October present the highest risk for hurricane activity.
Do you need a passport to go to Atlantis?
The Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas is one of the most popular tourist destinations for United States citizens. United States citizens need a valid U.S. passport to go to Bahamas, Jamaica, and most other areas in the Caribbean region.
Does Southwest fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
Round trip flight via Southwest Airlines ® to Nassau, Bahamas (NAS). Hotel accommodations (including taxes). Even golf bags fly free.
Does Paradise Island have an airport?
Paradise Island Airport In 1989 a 910-metre (3,000 ft) runway was added to the airport. The airport’s codes were: IATA: PID ICAO: MYPI. Both Paradise Island Airlines and Chalk’s International Airlines were the main tenants of the airport.