- 1 What airlines fly direct to Exuma Bahamas?
- 2 How do I get from Nassau to Exuma?
- 3 How much does it cost to fly from Nassau to Exuma?
- 4 What airlines fly out of Nassau Bahamas?
- 5 Does Delta fly to Exuma?
- 6 Are there direct flights from Toronto to Exuma?
- 7 How long is the boat ride from Nassau to Exuma?
- 8 Can you take a day trip from Nassau to Exuma?
- 9 Can you go to pig Beach from Nassau?
- 10 How much are flights to Exuma?
- 11 How do I get from Nassau to Staniel Cay?
- 12 What month is the cheapest to fly to Bahamas?
- 13 What airports does Southwest fly to Nassau?
- 14 Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
What airlines fly direct to Exuma Bahamas?
Flights to Great Exuma
|Air Canada||1-888-247-2262||Flights to Exuma (GGT) from Toronto.|
|Sky Bahamas||242-377-8993||Three daily flights from Nassau to Exuma (GGT).|
|Endeavor Air||800-221-1212 ( Delta )||Flights from Atlanta to Exuma (GGT).|
|Envoy Air||Flights from Miami to Exuma (GGT).|
How do I get from Nassau to Exuma?
The most popular way to get to the Exumas is to fly there aboard Bahamasair (tel. 800/222-4262; www.bahamasair.com), which offers twice-daily service from Nassau to George Town. The first flight usually leaves Nassau in the morning sometime around 6:20am, depending on the day.
How much does it cost to fly from Nassau to Exuma?
The average price for one way flights from Nassau to Exuma, Bahamas is $125. The average price for round trip flights from Nassau to Exuma, Bahamas is $202.
What airlines fly out of Nassau Bahamas?
Airlines flying from Nassau
- Bahamasair (UP)19 destinations.
- American Airlines (AA)9 destinations.
- Southern Air Charter (PL)9 destinations.
- Western Air (WST)8 destinations.
- JetBlue (B6)6 destinations.
- United Airlines (UA)5 destinations.
- British Airways (BA)3 destinations.
- Air Canada (AC)2 destinations.
Does Delta fly to Exuma?
Delta is the only airline flying nonstop from Atlanta to Great Exuma.
Are there direct flights from Toronto to Exuma?
There are no direct flights from Toronto to Exuma, but Cheapflights can provide you with all the information you need to find the fastest route with the fewest stops.
How long is the boat ride from Nassau to Exuma?
It is one hour from Nassau by powerboat. Other Exuma locations (Staniel Cay / Georgetown) are three hours plus to visit due to the logistics of “island hopping” the Cays.
Can you take a day trip from Nassau to Exuma?
You can take day trips from Nassau to Exuma and arrive in a little over half an hour.
Can you go to pig Beach from Nassau?
How to Get to Pig Beach. Big Major Cay lies just shy of 100 miles south of Nassau (the Bahamas capital city and hub for all tourism). One can travel to Pig Beach by power boat, ferry, or private plane.
How much are flights to Exuma?
Good to know
|Low season||August||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 11% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$531||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$280||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$147||or less|
How do I get from Nassau to Staniel Cay?
How to Get to Staniel Cay? From Florida, the easiest way to get to Staniel Cay is to take Makers Air or Staniel Air flight from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport. The cost of a round-trip ticket is around $650. Another option is to fly to Nassau and then from Nassau to Staniel Cay via Flamingo Air or Titan Air.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Bahamas?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to The Bahamas. High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to The Bahamas is August.
What airports does Southwest fly to Nassau?
Southwest Airlines ® flies to Lynden Pindling International Airport, making your adventure even easier to begin. And when you book with Southwest, you can book with confidence, knowing that the process will be straightforward from flight selection to checkout.
Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
Country Summary: The vast majority of crime occurs on New Providence ( Nassau ) and Grand Bahama (Freeport) islands. In Nassau, exercise caution in the “Over the Hill” area (south of Shirley Street). Violent crime, such as burglaries, armed robberies, and sexual assault occur, but generally not in tourist areas.