Is Nassau Bay Safe?
Using the gauges above, which compare crime in Nassau Bay to other cities in the state and across the country, Nassau Bay is 26% safer than other cities of Texas and 25% safer than other cities in the nation. Nassau Bay has a ranks below average in comparison to other cities in the country.
When was Nassau Bay Texas founded?
When Nassau Bay was incorporated in 1970, the name of the development was retained as the City’s name.
Where are the best places to live in Houston TX?
Here is a list of the top 15 suburb areas to consider when moving to Houston.
- THE WOODLANDS. The Woodlands Waterway – Credit – Wikimedia, Author – Thewayne11.
- SUGAR LAND. Sugar Land Town Square – Wikimedia, Jacob Jose.
- CLEAR LAKE.
- LEAGUE CITY.
Where should I not live in Houston?
Stay away from the bad parts of Houston, including crime-ridden areas like Sunnyside, “the Track,” and the dangerous neighborhood that centers around the intersection of Dowling and McGowen Streets.
Is Houston a ghetto?
Houston Looks more ghetto than other cities because other cities can hide their Ghetto. One, Houston city limits are massive and cover a third of the metro. 2 most cities have their ghetto almost entirely on one side of the city. Saint Louis- City Limits, and then go North and immediately east of the river.
Where is the safest place in Houston?
- Sugar Land. Town in Texas.
- Spring Valley Village. Suburb of Houston, TX.
- Friendswood. Suburb of Houston, TX.
- Kingwood Area. Neighborhood in Houston, TX.
- Seabrook. Suburb of Houston, TX.
- Southside Place. Suburb of Houston, TX.
- West University Place. Suburb of Houston, TX.
- Meadows Place. Suburb of Houston, TX.