- 1 What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
- 2 Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
- 3 Is it better to book excursions through cruise ship?
- 4 What is there to do in Nassau Bahamas without excursion?
- 5 How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
- 6 Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
- 7 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 8 Is the water heated at Atlantis?
- 9 Is snorkeling free at Atlantis?
- 10 How do you save money on cruise excursions?
- 11 Are shore excursions worth it?
- 12 Are cruise shore excursions worth the money?
- 13 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 14 What can you do in Nassau for free?
- 15 Is Nassau dangerous?
What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
Find Things to Do in Nassau on Viator
- Atlantis Resort.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim.
- Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience.
- Ardastra Gardens.
- Glass Bottom Boat.
- Resort Day Pass.
Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
My answer is yes! The Atlantis Beach Day and Discover Atlantis excursion is worth the money! It was an amazing and awesome experience is many ways.
Is it better to book excursions through cruise ship?
You Will Save Money There is no obligation to sign up for a shore excursion through the cruise line, despite the inclination to. By booking your shore excursion through us, you will undoubtedly save money on tours at port that otherwise may have gone unnoticed.
What is there to do in Nassau Bahamas without excursion?
8 Free (or Cheap) Cruise Shore Excursions in Nassau, Bahamas
- Junkanoo Beach. As one of the few free beaches in Nassau that’s close to the cruise port, Junkanoo Beach can get crowded.
- Nassau Straw Market.
- Spray Fountains Outside Straw Market.
- Queen’s Staircase.
- Fort Fincastle.
- The Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.
How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
You can buy a day pass to Atlantis for you and your family at the Atlantis Adventures Tour Center, which is located outside The Coral and overlooking the Atlantis Marina, for $135 per person per day.
Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
Is the water heated at Atlantis?
The pools at Atlantis are not heated. They are heated by the warmth of the weather and the sun. We have also been there when there has been a cool spell and the pool water feels chilly.
Is snorkeling free at Atlantis?
The protected beach contains free -flowing saltwater from the Atlantic and is bordered by two stretches of powder-soft sand. Rent snorkeling equipment from the dive shack or save money by bringing your own gear. Access to the beach is free for hotel guests.
How do you save money on cruise excursions?
Here are 10 easy ways to stretch that vacation budget as far as it will go.
- Book restaurant packages.
- Look for specialty restaurant specials.
- Book spa treatments on port days.
- Don’t over-tip.
- Go on your own on shore.
- Disconnect at sea.
- Save on your bar bill with discounted packages.
- Look for drink specials.
Are shore excursions worth it?
Taking a tour in every port can quickly inflate your onboard bill. Shore excursions are worth it if you want to venture to attractions that are located far from the pier, learn more about an area through a guide or participate in physical activities where gear is required (biking, diving, golf).
Are cruise shore excursions worth the money?
If you go on an excursion arranged through the cruise line, and they return late, you’re guaranteed that the ship won’t leave until you return. If you go on a third-party excursion, though, that’s not the case. It can cost a lot of money to catch up to the ship in the next port, and it’s all money out of your pocket.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
What can you do in Nassau for free?
- Cable Beach. 2,293. Beaches. By by Glori4.
- Queen’s Staircase. 2,169. Historic Sites. By by NCMom1977.
- John Watling’s Distillery. 848. Speciality & Gift Shops • Bar, Club & Pub Tours.
- Cabbage Beach. 1,048. Beaches.
- Baha Mar Casino. 364. Casinos.
- Junkanoo Beach. 2,041. Beaches.
- Straw Market. 2,188. Flea & Street Markets.
- Jaws Beach. 185. Beaches.
Is Nassau dangerous?
Violent crime is extremely common in Nassau. The country is ridden with violent crime, and armed robberies, kidnappings, and murders are extremely common, usually not affecting tourists though violence towards foreigners has been on an increase during the past couple of years.