- 1 What is there to do at Atlantis Bahamas?
- 2 What can you do for free at Atlantis?
- 3 Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
- 4 Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
- 5 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 6 What should I not miss at Atlantis?
- 7 Can I get into Atlantis for free?
- 8 What’s the nicest hotel at Atlantis?
- 9 Can you just walk around Atlantis?
- 10 Is Atlantis resort safe?
- 11 What does Atlantis resort fee include?
- 12 Is Atlantis in Nassau or Freeport?
- 13 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 14 Is the water heated at Atlantis?
- 15 How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
What is there to do at Atlantis Bahamas?
Best things to do at Atlantis Resort, Bahamas
- Stay at the Coral at Atlantis, Bahamas.
- Enjoy One of the 11 Pools.
- Rent a Private Cabana.
- Enjoy a Movie at the Atlantis.
- Visit the Marine Exhibits.
- Atlantis, Bahamas Snorkeling.
- Swim with the Dolphins.
- Visit a Lagoon at the Atlantis Bahamas.
What can you do for free at Atlantis?
There are free things to do at Atlantis: catch a movie at the theater, admire marine life at the resort’s lagoons and exhibits and waterslides at Aquaventure. Several times a week, lessons are given on site on the dozens of game tables and hundreds of slot machines found in the casino.
Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
The Aquaventure Water Park at Atlantis has several pools, water slides and a river ride. In August 2000, a 12-year-old boy died after he was sucked into a drain while snorkeling with his brother in the resort’s lagoon.
Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
My answer is yes! The Atlantis Beach Day and Discover Atlantis excursion is worth the money! It was an amazing and awesome experience is many ways.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
What should I not miss at Atlantis?
Top 7 Things to do in Atlantis Bahamas
- Splash down at Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Dive into the Atlantis Aquarium and Dolphin Cay.
- Go on a spree at the Marina Village Shopping Arcade.
- Lay the money down at the Atlantis Resorts Casino.
- Play a round on the renowned Atlantis Resorts Golf Course.
- Take a trip to France and the Versailles Gardens.
Can I get into Atlantis for free?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
What’s the nicest hotel at Atlantis?
Best Hotel Accommodations in Bahamas | Atlantis Paradise Island. Immaculately designed to provide guests with luxury, sensuality, and white-glove Bahamian service. This iconic hotel stands as the beacon of Atlantis, with opulent details fit for royalty and adventures fit for thrill-seekers of any age.
Can you just walk around Atlantis?
mjkacmom. You can walk around the casino (without kids). You can walk around the marina village.
Is Atlantis resort safe?
Paradise Island around Atlantis is super safe. Downtown Nassau is packed with tourists (and lots of police presence) from the cruise ships all day, but everything closes after they leave around 5:00pm to 6:00pm, so there’s really no reason to be there after dark unless you’re heading to one of the restaurants.
What does Atlantis resort fee include?
The Daily Resort Fee includes the following: Daily Access to Aquaventure water park. WiFi All Access (in guest rooms and lobby areas for up four (4) devices) Two (2) Reusable Souvenir Water Bottles (per room)
Is Atlantis in Nassau or Freeport?
Atlantis is in Nassau not Freeport. It’s a whole different island. Atlantis is on Paradise Island, nearly 100 miles away over open water.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
Is the water heated at Atlantis?
The pools at Atlantis are not heated. They are heated by the warmth of the weather and the sun. We have also been there when there has been a cool spell and the pool water feels chilly.
How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
You can buy a day pass to Atlantis for you and your family at the Atlantis Adventures Tour Center, which is located outside The Coral and overlooking the Atlantis Marina, for $135 per person per day.