- 1 Where do cruise ships port in Nassau Bahamas?
- 2 What is there to do on Carnival in Nassau Bahamas?
- 3 Where do cruises go from Nassau?
- 4 Where does Carnival Cruise go in Bahamas?
- 5 What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
- 6 What can you do in Nassau for free?
- 7 Is Nassau dangerous?
- 8 Do you have to pay to get off cruise ship?
- 9 Can you walk around Nassau Bahamas?
- 10 What is the best cruise to the Bahamas?
- 11 Are cruise ports open in the Bahamas?
- 12 How far is the beach from the cruise port in Nassau?
- 13 Is Carnival cruising to the Bahamas?
- 14 Can a felon go on a cruise to the Bahamas?
- 15 Do I need a passport to cruise to the Bahamas?
Where do cruise ships port in Nassau Bahamas?
Cruise ships visiting Nassau dock at the Prince George Wharf within short walking distance of Bay Street and the downtown district.
What is there to do on Carnival in Nassau Bahamas?
Here are some of the ways you can explore all the island has to offer.
- Take a Dive Trip.
- Catamaran Sail and Snorkel.
- Native Quest.
- Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and City Tour.
- Climb the Queen’s Staircase.
- The Straw Market.
- Guided Island Tour.
Where do cruises go from Nassau?
26 Things to Do in Nassau, Bahamas While On a Cruise
- Explore Downtown. It’s always a good idea to set aside some little time to explore a port of call.
- Walk Queen’s Staircase.
- Tour Fort Fincastle.
- Visit the Historic Parliament Square.
- Pirate of Nassau Museum.
- Swim With Pigs.
- Public Library & Museum.
- Nassau Straw Market.
Where does Carnival Cruise go in Bahamas?
The Bahamas Taste the private destination life on Half Moon Cay and Princess Cays. Explore the expansive Atlantis resort.
What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
Find Things to Do in Nassau on Viator
- Atlantis Resort.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim.
- Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience.
- Ardastra Gardens.
- Glass Bottom Boat.
- Resort Day Pass.
What can you do in Nassau for free?
8 Free (or Cheap) Cruise Shore Excursions in Nassau, Bahamas
- Junkanoo Beach. As one of the few free beaches in Nassau that’s close to the cruise port, Junkanoo Beach can get crowded.
- Nassau Straw Market.
- Spray Fountains Outside Straw Market.
- Queen’s Staircase.
- Fort Fincastle.
- The Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.
Is Nassau dangerous?
Violent crime is extremely common in Nassau. The country is ridden with violent crime, and armed robberies, kidnappings, and murders are extremely common, usually not affecting tourists though violence towards foreigners has been on an increase during the past couple of years.
Do you have to pay to get off cruise ship?
Government authorities charge cruise ships big bucks to dock in their port, and it doesn’t come cheap for passengers, who have to pay anywhere from 20 to 50 percent of their cruise fare to cover them.
Can you walk around Nassau Bahamas?
Nassau is compact and easy to see in a day, which is quite convenient considering many visitors (coming off cruise ships) only have that long to see it.
What is the best cruise to the Bahamas?
Best Cruise Lines in the Caribbean
- #1. Disney Cruise Line. #1 in Best Cruise Lines in the Caribbean.
- #2. Royal Caribbean International. #2 in Best Cruise Lines in the Caribbean.
- #3. Seabourn Cruise Line. #3 in Best Cruise Lines in the Caribbean.
- #4. Celebrity Cruises.
- #5. Carnival Cruise Line.
- #6. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #7. Princess Cruises.
- #8. Holland America Line.
Are cruise ports open in the Bahamas?
While the slow-moving nature of Hurricane Dorian devastated Grand Bahama and Abaco, all ports have reopened and business is fully operational in Nassau – the second-most populated cruise destination in the Caribbean.
How far is the beach from the cruise port in Nassau?
Cable Beach is located on the main-land (Providence Island) roughly six miles west of Nassau Cruise Port. From your terminal (Prince George’s Wharf) you can hop in a taxi and get there in 20 minutes.
Is Carnival cruising to the Bahamas?
Carnival Cruise Line Bahamas Cruises. As you sail towards the peace and serenity of Nassau, Freeport and Half Moon Cay, you’ll quickly realize that choosing a Bahamas cruise with Carnival Cruise Lines is the best way to enjoy the perfect vacation.
Can a felon go on a cruise to the Bahamas?
Short Answer: Yes, a felon can go on a cruise but not all types of cruises.
Do I need a passport to cruise to the Bahamas?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. Those traveling to The Bahamas on a cruise may use another Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant document.