- 1 What hotels are in Nassau Bahamas?
- 2 Where should I stay in Nassau?
- 3 Are there all inclusive resorts in Nassau?
- 4 Can you walk to Paradise Island from Nassau?
- 5 Where is the safest place to stay in the Bahamas?
- 6 Do you need a passport to go to Bahamas?
- 7 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 8 Can you visit Atlantis for free?
- 9 How many days do you need in Nassau?
- 10 Is Margaritaville all-inclusive?
- 11 Is Atlantis All-Inclusive?
- 12 Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Bahamas?
- 13 Is it safe to walk around downtown Nassau?
- 14 How much is taxi from Nassau airport to Paradise Island?
- 15 Is Paradise Island in Nassau safe?
What hotels are in Nassau Bahamas?
Hotels in Nassau
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar. 4.5-star.
- The Royal at Atlantis. 4-star.
- SLS Baha Mar. 4.5-star.
- Warwick Paradise Island- All Inclusive- Adults Only. 4-star.
- Breezes Resort Bahamas – All Inclusive. 3-star.
- British Colonial Hilton – Nassau. 4-star.
- Comfort Suites Paradise Island. 4-star.
- The Cove at Atlantis. 5-star.
Where should I stay in Nassau?
Where to Stay in Nassau
- Bay Street – Bay Street is a busy street that runs along the coastline.
- Downtown – the downtown area is where you will find most of the tourist attractions, including the Parliament building and the statue of Queen Victoria.
- Paradise Island – this small island is located north of Nassau.
Are there all inclusive resorts in Nassau?
Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas, is an ideal year-round destination with temperatures generally hovering in the 70s and 80s Fahrenheit. And while Nassau has a past filled with pirating lore, relaxed beachfront all – inclusive Bahamas resorts dominate its present.
Can you walk to Paradise Island from Nassau?
Most visitors walk around Paradise Island’s most densely developed sections and hire a taxi for the occasional longer haul. The most popular way to reach nearby Nassau is to walk across the toll bridge. There is no charge for pedestrians.
Where is the safest place to stay in the Bahamas?
Safest Islands in the Bahamas
- The Berry Islands.
- Cat Island.
- Crooked Island.
- The Exumas.
- Harbour Island.
- Long Island.
- San Salvador.
Do you need a passport to go to Bahamas?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. U.S. travelers coming for tourism will not need a visa for travel up to 90 days. All other travelers will need a visa and/or work permit.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
Can you visit Atlantis for free?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
How many days do you need in Nassau?
With three days in Nassau, you’ll have plenty of time to hit all the highlights, from colonial sites to beautiful Caribbean beaches, and still have time left over for a couple of island day trips. Here’s how to make the most of three days in the Bahamian capital.
Is Margaritaville all-inclusive?
With an all – inclusive format, this means your meals, drinks, and much of your activities are included. It’s a barefoot-on-the-beach luxury, salt-in-my-margarita, daydreaming-in-a-hammock sort of paradise that is only Margaritaville.
Is Atlantis All-Inclusive?
Is Atlantis an all – inclusive resort? Atlantis is not an all – inclusive Resort; we are a full service Resort. As our guest, you have full access to all Atlantis water park features at no additional cost. Beach towels are provided daily at no charge once within the water park.
Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Bahamas?
1. Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island. For a 5-star luxury all – inclusive resort experience, check out Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island in a convenient Nassau location. All in all there are more than 10,000 square feet of freshwater swimming pools at this resort.
Is it safe to walk around downtown Nassau?
WOMEN TRAVELERS RISK: LOW Nassau isn’t the safest destination for solo female travelers. Women have reported catcalls and sexual harassment while walking on the streets of this city. If you are a female solo traveler, you are advised to reject rides from strangers or taxi drivers who appear unlicensed.
How much is taxi from Nassau airport to Paradise Island?
From the Nassau airport taxi rates are approximately $32 to downtown Nassau, $22 to Cable Beach and $38 to Paradise Island—plus the bridge toll. Fares are based on two passengers; there is an additional charge for extra passengers and extra luggage.
Is Paradise Island in Nassau safe?
While in downtown Nassau, you need to be alert and on the lookout for pickpockets and ATM scammers. However, across the bridge on Nassau Paradise Island, this resort-filled town is home to safe hotels, like the Atlantis hotel. Be cautious when visiting the ‘Over-the-Hill’ community (south of Shirley Street) in Nassau.