- 1 What is the acceptance rate for Nassau Community College?
- 2 How do you waitlist NCC?
- 3 What GPA do you need to get into Nassau Community College?
- 4 How do I drop out of Nassau Community College?
- 5 How many credits do you need to graduate from Nassau Community College?
- 6 What GPA do you need to get into Farmingdale?
- 7 How do I add myself to the waitlist?
- 8 How do waitlisted classes work?
- 9 How do you waitlist UAB?
- 10 How much does it cost to apply to Nassau Community College?
- 11 Does Nassau Community College drug test?
- 12 Is Nassau Community College a 2 year school?
- 13 Does an unofficial withdrawal affect your GPA?
What is the acceptance rate for Nassau Community College?
Nassau is a public college located in Hempstead, New York in the New York City Area. It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 9,486 undergraduate students. The Nassau acceptance rate is 100%.
How do you waitlist NCC?
To waitlist for a class, type the CRN into the worksheet at the bottom of the Add or Drop Classes screen. Click on Submit Changes. Under Action, use the drop-down arrow and highlight Wait Listed. Click on Submit Changes again.
What GPA do you need to get into Nassau Community College?
The following is required: Upper 50% of high school class, or, if applying with previous college work, a minimum overall grade point average ( GPA ) of 2.50 with a minimum grade of “C” in each prerequisite course in math, biology and chemistry. Prerequisite courses: Two years of pre- college math.
How do I drop out of Nassau Community College?
Students are required to log into the portal and request a withdrawal. A grade of W will appear on the student’s transcript. The student’s GPA will not be affected. After the ninth week of classes, the approval is at the discretion of the instructor.
How many credits do you need to graduate from Nassau Community College?
How many credits do I need to graduate? While the actual number of credits required for graduation varies slightly from one curriculum to another, most programs at Nassau require approximately 64 credits. For information about the number of credits required in a specific curriculum, speak with an academic advisor.
What GPA do you need to get into Farmingdale?
Applicants require above average high school grades to get into SUNY College of Technology at Farmingdale. The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at Farmingdale State College was 3.3 on the 4.0 scale indicating that primarily B+ students are accepted and ultimately attend.
How do I add myself to the waitlist?
To add yourself to the waitlist, select “ waitlisted ” from the dropdown menu and click “Submit changes”. Under action, select waitlisted from the dropdown menu as shown. 4. When you press submit, your schedule will appear and you will see “ Waitlisted ” next to the course/ CRN that you have entered.
How do waitlisted classes work?
If a class is full, a student can choose to be placed on a waitlist to enroll in the class if a seat becomes available. When a student is added to the waitlist, they are assigned the next available position number. The remaining students then fill in the wait list spots the previous waitlist students had.
How do you waitlist UAB?
- If the class you are trying to register for is full, and has an open waitlist, you can log into BlazerNET, and select: STUDENT > REGISTRATION > ADD OR DROP CLASSES > REGISTRATION TERM.
- In the Action box, click on the drop‐down menu, and select “ Waitlisted ”, and click the SUBMIT CHANGES button.
How much does it cost to apply to Nassau Community College?
The application fee of $55 must be submitted with your application. Your application cannot be submitted without this payment.
Does Nassau Community College drug test?
All accepted applicants must pass a criminal background check and drug testing, at the cost of the applicant. Must be legally eligible for employment and licensure in the U.S at the time of application.
Is Nassau Community College a 2 year school?
We are the largest single-campus community college in the state of New York. Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and is authorized by the Board of Regents to award two- year associate degrees in arts (AA), science (AS), and applied science (AAS).
Does an unofficial withdrawal affect your GPA?
An unofficial withdrawal impacts both your GPA and your Pace/Completion Rate. It is better to officially withdraw from your class than to stop attending and let yourself get assigned an F-grade.