- 1 What is there to do in Atlantis Bahamas at night?
- 2 Where is the party in Nassau Bahamas?
- 3 What can you do in Nassau for free?
- 4 Is it safe to walk in downtown Nassau?
- 5 What can you do for free at Atlantis?
- 6 How much does it cost to eat in Nassau?
- 7 What part of the Bahamas has the best nightlife?
- 8 Can you walk around Nassau Bahamas?
- 9 What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
- 10 Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
- 11 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 12 Can you walk from Atlantis to Nassau?
- 13 What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
What is there to do in Atlantis Bahamas at night?
Entertainment and Nightlife at Atlantis
- The Cove Pool.
- Aura Nightclub.
- Atlantis Theatre.
- Jokers Wild Comedy Club.
Where is the party in Nassau Bahamas?
- Club Luna. Cable Beach.
- Sea Glass. Paradise Island.
- Bambu. Downtown.
- Aura Nightclub. Paradise Island.
- 22 Above. Cable Beach.
- Senor Frogs. Photo courtesy of Patrick Sahuquet.
- Dragons. Paradise Island.
- Rainforest Theatre. Nassau.
What can you do in Nassau for free?
8 Free (or Cheap) Cruise Shore Excursions in Nassau, Bahamas
- Junkanoo Beach. As one of the few free beaches in Nassau that’s close to the cruise port, Junkanoo Beach can get crowded.
- Nassau Straw Market.
- Spray Fountains Outside Straw Market.
- Queen’s Staircase.
- Fort Fincastle.
- The Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.
Is it safe to walk in downtown Nassau?
WOMEN TRAVELERS RISK: LOW Nassau isn’t the safest destination for solo female travelers. Women have reported catcalls and sexual harassment while walking on the streets of this city. If you are a female solo traveler, you are advised to reject rides from strangers or taxi drivers who appear unlicensed.
What can you do for free at Atlantis?
There are free things to do at Atlantis: catch a movie at the theater, admire marine life at the resort’s lagoons and exhibits and waterslides at Aquaventure. Several times a week, lessons are given on site on the dozens of game tables and hundreds of slot machines found in the casino.
How much does it cost to eat in Nassau?
While meal prices in Nassau can vary, the average cost of food in Nassau is BS$38 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Nassau should cost around BS$15 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
What part of the Bahamas has the best nightlife?
The nightlife elements are majorly concentrated in Freeport and Nassau regions. Here are the ten best places to head to in the Bahamas for an evening full of fun and excitement:
- Bahama Boom Beach Club.
- Rum Runners.
- Bones Bar.
- Atlantis Casino.
- Xscape Lounge & Nightclub.
- Volume Music Bar.
- The Dune Bar.
Can you walk around Nassau Bahamas?
Nassau is compact and easy to see in a day, which is quite convenient considering many visitors (coming off cruise ships) only have that long to see it.
What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
Find Things to Do in Nassau on Viator
- Atlantis Resort.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim.
- Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience.
- Ardastra Gardens.
- Glass Bottom Boat.
- Resort Day Pass.
Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
Can you walk from Atlantis to Nassau?
It’s about a 15-minute walk from the ferry dock or about 10 minutes from Atlantis. First, you ‘ll walk from the dock up to the road at the end of the Sydney Poitier Bridge (the bridge to Nassau ). From there, you ‘ll come to a light at Paradise Beach Drive.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to The Bahamas is August.