- 1 How far is San Salvador from Nassau?
- 2 Is San Salvador Bahamas safe?
- 3 Can I fly to San Salvador?
- 4 What cities fly direct to Nassau?
- 5 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 6 What is bad about the Bahamas?
- 7 Is it safe to travel to El Salvador right now?
- 8 Do I need a visa to visit El Salvador?
- 9 How much does it cost to fly to El Salvador?
- 10 What month is the cheapest to fly to Bahamas?
- 11 Who flies nonstop to Nassau?
- 12 Do I need a passport to go to Nassau?
How far is San Salvador from Nassau?
Distance from San Salvador to Nassau is 310 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 193 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between San Salvador and Nassau is 310 km= 193 miles.
Is San Salvador Bahamas safe?
San Salvador has a small town feel where everyone knows everyone, and every local you meet is friendly and caring. It is a place where you can walk, bike, or drive around and never have to worry about feeling unsafe. In fact, San Salvador doesn’t even have a functioning jail as there is no crime.
Can I fly to San Salvador?
In general from United States, Air Canada, Air France and Avianca fly the most to San Salvador.
What cities fly direct to Nassau?
See how easy it is to get here.
- American Airlines. Nonstops from Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Miami, LaGuardia, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC.
- Bahamasair. Nonstops from Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Orlando.
- Delta Air Lines.
- Frontier Airlines.
- JetBlue Airways.
- Silver Airways.
- Southwest Airlines.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
What is bad about the Bahamas?
While safety has improved in the Bahamas, there is still violent crime, mainly in Nassau and the island of Grand Bahama, which includes the city of Freeport. Armed robberies, burglaries, sexual assault, and other violent crimes take place, along with purse snatchings.
Is it safe to travel to El Salvador right now?
Reconsider travel to El Salvador due to COVID-19. Exercise increased caution in El Salvador due to crime. Country Summary: Violent crime, such as murder, assault, rape, and armed robbery, is common. Gang activity, such as extortion, violent street crime, and narcotics and arms trafficking, is widespread.
Do I need a visa to visit El Salvador?
You need a passport and either a Salvadoran visa or a one-entry tourist card to enter El Salvador. You may obtain a tourist card when you arrive at the airport or seaport from immigration officials for a $12 fee. The card is valid for 90 days.
How much does it cost to fly to El Salvador?
Good to know
|Low season||August||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 6% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 21% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$460||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$198||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$77||or less|
What month is the cheapest to fly to Bahamas?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to The Bahamas. High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to The Bahamas is August.
Who flies nonstop to Nassau?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||jetBlue flights|
|American Airlines flights||Southwest Airlines flights|
|United flights||Bahamasair flights|
Do I need a passport to go to Nassau?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. Those traveling to The Bahamas on a cruise may use another Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant document.