- 1 What is the average temperature in the Bahamas in May?
- 2 Whats the weather like in Bahamas in May?
- 3 Is May a good time to visit Nassau Bahamas?
- 4 What is the weather like in the Bahamas in August and September?
- 5 What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
- 6 What is the hottest month in Bahamas?
- 7 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 8 Does it rain a lot in the Bahamas in May?
- 9 When should you not go to the Bahamas?
- 10 Is it good to go to the Bahamas in May?
- 11 What month is best to visit Bahamas?
- 12 Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
- 13 Is it safe to go to the Bahamas in September?
- 14 Is it hot in the Bahamas in September?
- 15 What is the Bahamas like in September?
What is the average temperature in the Bahamas in May?
|85 °F||May average high||30 °C|
|70 °F||May average low||21 °C|
Whats the weather like in Bahamas in May?
Daily high temperatures increase by 3°F, from 83°F to 86°F, rarely falling below 79°F or exceeding 90°F.
Is May a good time to visit Nassau Bahamas?
The peak season is between December and May and many consider this the best time to visit Nassau, Bahamas. This is the time when the temperatures are warm, it can be crowded, and room rates are at their highest.
What is the weather like in the Bahamas in August and September?
Daily high temperatures are around 89°F, rarely falling below 86°F or exceeding 93°F. Daily low temperatures are around 79°F, rarely falling below 75°F or exceeding 82°F. The highest daily average low temperature is 79°F on August 10.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to The Bahamas is August.
What is the hottest month in Bahamas?
The warmest month (with the highest average high temperature) is August (32.1°C). The month with the lowest average high temperature is January (25.6°C). The month with the highest average low temperature is July (24.7°C).
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
Does it rain a lot in the Bahamas in May?
The Bahamas Weather in May North-Western Islands Weather in May: May brings warmer temperatures and plenty of sunshine, although more tropical showers, as it is the beginning of the rainy season for the north-western islands of The Bahamas.
When should you not go to the Bahamas?
Hurricane season, from June 1 until Nov. 30, is a time many travelers avoid the Bahamas. Like in the United States, the months of August, September and October present the highest risk for hurricane activity.
Is it good to go to the Bahamas in May?
The best time to visit the Bahamas is from mid-December to mid-April, the country’s peak season. 30 (the Atlantic hurricane season). Most of these months (plus May ) also fall within the region’s rainy season, which can leave you with fewer days spent enjoying the islands’ outdoor activities.
What month is best to visit Bahamas?
Although the beaches are more crowded, the best time to visit the Bahamas is during high season, which runs from mid – December to mid – April, making it a great spot for a warm winter getaway. Bahamian summers are generally warm and sometimes rainy, with daytime temperatures reaching about 89.7°F.
Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
Country Summary: The vast majority of crime occurs on New Providence ( Nassau ) and Grand Bahama (Freeport) islands. In Nassau, exercise caution in the “Over the Hill” area (south of Shirley Street). Violent crime, such as burglaries, armed robberies, and sexual assault occur, but generally not in tourist areas.
Is it safe to go to the Bahamas in September?
September in the Bahamas September is a great off-season month because you still get the warmth from summer, lower humidity, and low rates from hurricane season.
Is it hot in the Bahamas in September?
Daily high temperatures are around 88°F, rarely falling below 84°F or exceeding 92°F. Daily low temperatures are around 78°F, rarely falling below 74°F or exceeding 82°F.
What is the Bahamas like in September?
The weather of Bahamas in September is quite warm. It will want you to soak yourself under the sun. The average high temperature will be around 31 degree celsius and average low temperature will be around 21 degree celsius. The places mentioned below are ideal for you to have fun in Bahamas.