- 1 What are some easy electives to take in college?
- 2 What classes should I take in community college?
- 3 What is the acceptance rate for Nassau Community College?
- 4 How many credits do you need to graduate from Nassau Community College?
- 5 What is the hardest course in college?
- 6 What is the hardest course in the world?
- 7 Is it smarter to go to community college first?
- 8 Does your GPA start over when you transfer?
- 9 Are classes easier at community college?
- 10 What GPA is required for Nassau Community College?
- 11 What GPA do you need to get into Farmingdale?
- 12 Are there dorms at Nassau Community College?
- 13 Is Nassau Community College a 2 year school?
- 14 Does Nassau Community College require SAT scores?
- 15 Can you get a bachelor degree at Nassau Community College?
What are some easy electives to take in college?
9 Easiest College Classes For Success
- Film History. If you’re imagining that you’ll be sitting in a theatre and watching films all the time, then you’re only somewhat wrong.
- Creative Writing. There are infinite ways to tell a story.
- Physical Education. Boost your GPA and get a workout?
- Public Speaking.
- Art History.
What classes should I take in community college?
5 online courses you should consider taking at your community college …
- Computer Information Systems (CIS) While not required for every degree or certificate, computer information systems is an invaluable college course.
- Introductory Psychology.
- College Algebra.
- Introduction to Humanities.
What is the acceptance rate for Nassau Community College?
Nassau is a public college located in Hempstead, New York in the New York City Area. It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 9,486 undergraduate students. The Nassau acceptance rate is 100%.
How many credits do you need to graduate from Nassau Community College?
How many credits do I need to graduate? While the actual number of credits required for graduation varies slightly from one curriculum to another, most programs at Nassau require approximately 64 credits. For information about the number of credits required in a specific curriculum, speak with an academic advisor.
What is the hardest course in college?
It shouldn’t surprise you that organic chemistry takes the No. 1 spot as the hardest college course. This course is often referred to as the “pre-med killer” because it actually has caused many pre-med majors to switch their major.
What is the hardest course in the world?
Toughest Courses in the World Explained
- Engineering. Considered one of the toughest courses in the world, engineering students are required to have tactical skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Chartered Accountancy.
Is it smarter to go to community college first?
Attending one for your first two years can allow you to make progress on your education. An additional benefit is that community college course schedules often offer flexibility, allowing you to take classes part-time if needed (tuition is usually by credit, not by semester).
Does your GPA start over when you transfer?
When you transfer the GPA from your original institution is not carried over to the new one. Courses that you ‘ve completed generally transfer if you have a C or higher in the course, and it’s consistent with courses offered at your new school. You begin your GPA with the courses you ‘ll complete there.
Are classes easier at community college?
Quick Answer. Typically Community Colleges tend to be easier because the college needs to accommodate education for the vase diversity. However, this does not mean that all classes at a community college are easy. There can be times when a class is easier at a university or hard at a community college.
What GPA is required for Nassau Community College?
The following is required: Upper 50% of high school class, or, if applying with previous college work, a minimum overall grade point average ( GPA ) of 2.50 with a minimum grade of “C” in each prerequisite course in math, biology and chemistry. Prerequisite courses: Two years of pre- college math.
What GPA do you need to get into Farmingdale?
Applicants require above average high school grades to get into SUNY College of Technology at Farmingdale. The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at Farmingdale State College was 3.3 on the 4.0 scale indicating that primarily B+ students are accepted and ultimately attend.
Are there dorms at Nassau Community College?
Housing. At this point in time, NCC does not have student housing. You are responsible to for your living arrangements. If you have any questions or concerns about housing, please contact us.
Is Nassau Community College a 2 year school?
We are the largest single-campus community college in the state of New York. Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and is authorized by the Board of Regents to award two- year associate degrees in arts (AA), science (AS), and applied science (AAS).
Does Nassau Community College require SAT scores?
To qualify, students must have a 90 percent average in academic subjects and a minimum score of 1500 on the PSAT or SAT exam (500 minimum on each of the critical reading, writing and math sections).
Can you get a bachelor degree at Nassau Community College?
Nassau Community College ( NCC ) is a member college of the State University of New York (SUNY) system. While completing an Associate’s Degree at NCC, you can plan for a seamless transfer to any of SUNY’s four-year colleges or universities in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree.