- 1 Can you visit Atlantis for free?
- 2 Can you walk from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
- 3 What can you do at Atlantis for free?
- 4 How much is a day pass for Atlantis in the Bahamas?
- 5 Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
- 6 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 7 How much is a taxi from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
- 8 What is included in Atlantis day pass?
- 9 Is there a free beach in Nassau?
- 10 What should I not miss at Atlantis?
- 11 What’s the nicest hotel at Atlantis?
- 12 Is it expensive to eat at Atlantis Bahamas?
- 13 Can you travel to Atlantis Bahamas right now?
- 14 What does Atlantis resort fee include?
- 15 Which Atlantis hotel has the water park?
Can you visit Atlantis for free?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
Can you walk from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
Cruise passengers docking at Nassau can fit a visit to Atlantis into their day’s schedule with no difficulty, as the resort is only 2 miles by road from the cruise port at Prince George Wharf. A bridge connecting Paradise Island to Nassau is open to cars and pedestrians, and water taxis run between the two locales.
What can you do at Atlantis for free?
There are free things to do at Atlantis: catch a movie at the theater, admire marine life at the resort’s lagoons and exhibits and waterslides at Aquaventure. Several times a week, lessons are given on site on the dozens of game tables and hundreds of slot machines found in the casino.
How much is a day pass for Atlantis in the Bahamas?
Day Passes are $30pp/ $40 if you need towels.
Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
The Aquaventure Water Park at Atlantis has several pools, water slides and a river ride. In August 2000, a 12-year-old boy died after he was sucked into a drain while snorkeling with his brother in the resort’s lagoon.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
How much is a taxi from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
If you’re running late, you can always catch a taxi back to the port. It’ll run about $8-$10 for the ride but traffic at rush hour in downtown Nassau can come to a stand-still.
What is included in Atlantis day pass?
The Atlantis Day Pass allows you to enjoy Aquaventure, a one-of-a kind water park with thrill slides, refreshing pools and miles of white sandy beaches.
Is there a free beach in Nassau?
Cable Beach There’s a reason the resorts are there: Cable Beach is a breathtaking beach paradise and a great place to unwind and relax. Cable Beach is public beach, so you can access its 2.5 miles of white sand wonder free of charge.
What should I not miss at Atlantis?
Top 7 Things to do in Atlantis Bahamas
- Splash down at Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Dive into the Atlantis Aquarium and Dolphin Cay.
- Go on a spree at the Marina Village Shopping Arcade.
- Lay the money down at the Atlantis Resorts Casino.
- Play a round on the renowned Atlantis Resorts Golf Course.
- Take a trip to France and the Versailles Gardens.
What’s the nicest hotel at Atlantis?
Best Hotel Accommodations in Bahamas | Atlantis Paradise Island. Immaculately designed to provide guests with luxury, sensuality, and white-glove Bahamian service. This iconic hotel stands as the beacon of Atlantis, with opulent details fit for royalty and adventures fit for thrill-seekers of any age.
Is it expensive to eat at Atlantis Bahamas?
There is great disparity between the prices of meals at Atlantis ‘ fine dining establishments and their more casual restaurants. A steak dinner at either Bahamian Club or Seafire Steakhouse will set you back about $60; chicken dinner at Bimini Road about $35.
Can you travel to Atlantis Bahamas right now?
CDC US re-entry travel requirements Effective January 26, 2021, U.S citizens and international travelers ages 2 years and older returning to the United States are required to present a negative Rapid Antigen or COVID-19 RT-PCR test.
What does Atlantis resort fee include?
The Daily Resort Fee includes the following: Daily Access to Aquaventure water park. WiFi All Access (in guest rooms and lobby areas for up four (4) devices) Two (2) Reusable Souvenir Water Bottles (per room)
Which Atlantis hotel has the water park?
Atlantis – Harborside Resort This section is quieter than the others, though the kid-friendly pool with water fountains and lawn games offers some atmosphere.