- 1 Where can I buy silver on Long Island?
- 2 Where can I sell my silver items?
- 3 Can you buy silver from a bank?
- 4 Where is the best place to buy silver?
- 5 Where can I buy gold on Long Island?
- 6 Where can I buy gold bars on Long Island?
- 7 How much do pawn shops pay for silver bullion?
- 8 What do pawn shops pay for silver?
- 9 How much is silver worth now?
- 10 What is the cheapest way to buy silver?
- 11 Should I buy silver bars or coins?
- 12 What is the best silver to buy?
- 13 Why buying silver is a bad idea?
- 14 What is a good amount of silver to own?
- 15 Is it safe to order silver online?
Where can I buy silver on Long Island?
Silver Dealers in Long Island, NY
- J&B Buy Sell and Trade Inc. Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & DealersComputer & Equipment Dealers.
- American Gold Rush LLC. Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & DealersCoin Dealers & Supplies.
- K And A Metals.
- Jt Bulion Gold Traders Inc.
- All Good Gold Exchange.
- Nassau Suffolk Gold Buyers.
- EurAsia Financial.
- United Check Cashing.
Where can I sell my silver items?
Top Places to Sell
- Coin Shops. This is a decent option for coins and bars, but not for scrap silver.
- Cash for Gold. You should stay away from these businesses because they are just middlemen.
- Craigslist. You can find a local buyer through Craigslist or another similar website.
- Bullion Retailer.
Can you buy silver from a bank?
Silver bars can be purchased from major banks as well as bullion dealers. Mint as well as through authorized dealers, while the collector coins can be purchased through collectors and private sellers.”
Where is the best place to buy silver?
Top 10 Online Bullion Dealers
- APMEX. APMEX 1-ounce silver round.
- Money Metals Exchange. Staring in 2010, Money Metals has made significant progress becoming a top online bullion dealer.
- Provident Metals. ProvidentMetals.com is a subsidiary of Provident Metals, LLC.
- JM Bullion.
- Westminster Mint.
- SD Bullion.
- Gold & Silver, Inc.
Where can I buy gold on Long Island?
The Best 10 Gold Buyers in Long Island, NY
- A & D Gold and Silver / Coins. 11.0 mi. Gold Buyers, Jewelry, Comic Books.
- Center Island Gold. 7.7 mi. Gold Buyers, Pawn Shops, Jewelry Repair.
- Collectors Coins & Jewelry. 27.0 mi.
- Collectors Coin & Jewelry. 24.4 mi.
- Riverhead Gold & Silver. 17.6 mi.
- Collector’s. 12.4 mi.
- Cash 4 Gold Centers. 5.5 mi.
- Long Island Gold Exchange. 7.4 mi.
Where can I buy gold bars on Long Island?
Gold Bullion Dealers in Long Island, NY
- Northeast Bullion. Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers.
- Bullion Vault Inc. Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & DealersCoin Dealers & Supplies.
- Bullion Exchanges.
- bullion trading llc.
- J&B Buy Sell and Trade Inc.
- K And A Metals.
- American Gold Rush LLC.
- All Good Gold Exchange.
How much do pawn shops pay for silver bullion?
Most bullion dealers will offer about 95 percent of the spot price, though this will vary depending on market conditions. If you have a large lot to sell or products the dealer is in short supply of at the time, you might fetch a higher resale premium.
What do pawn shops pay for silver?
If you have silver that has a high Fineness number (more on that in a bit!), you could fetch $100 or more for an ornament or some silverware. When you sell silver, they may offer you $25-50 more. This is sort of like a convenience fee. Depending on where you live, pawn loans can have 30-day terms up to 120.
How much is silver worth now?
MONEX Live Silver Spot Prices
|Silver Spot Prices||Today||Change|
|Silver Prices Per Ounce||$27.56||+0.21|
|Silver Prices Per Gram||$0.89||+0.01|
|Silver Prices Per Kilo||$886.05||+6.75|
What is the cheapest way to buy silver?
Bottom Line: Silver bars are generally the least expensive way to buy silver bullion. For those who want an alternative to rounds and desire silver closest to its market price, there are silver bars.
Should I buy silver bars or coins?
Silver coins can be more inexpensive in the case of junk 90% silver dimes, quarters, and halves. Yet you’ll get more silver for the same price if you buy it in bar form. You can stack more silver for less money buying bars. But silver coins guarantee the option of spending them if times ever get tough.
What is the best silver to buy?
Which Are the Best Silver Coins to Buy?
- Silver American Eagle. The Silver American Eagle is arguably the most popular silver US coin to invest in.
- Silver Canadian Maple Leaf. A pure silver bullion coin, the Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is composed of.
- Chinese Silver Panda.
- 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar.
Why buying silver is a bad idea?
One of the biggest dangers of silver is that price fluctuations can be less predictable than other commodities. Global demand for silver can influence its value, and if your portfolio includes silver, you may not be as easily able to predict what’s happening, especially outside of your own country.
What is a good amount of silver to own?
Looking at gold, silver, and other precious metals, financial blogger Len Penzo points out that many experts recommend holding 10 to 20 percent of your net worth (excluding home equity) in precious metals. Jerry Wagner, founder and president of Flexible Plan Investments LTD., agrees with Penzo.
Is it safe to order silver online?
The best way to buy physical precious metals is through an online dealer that offers a buy -and-store program with non-bank London Bullion Market Association (LMBA) approved vaults. Investors should avoid taking physical possession of their gold or silver unless they believe there is an emergency.