- 1 Which airlines fly to Nassau Bahamas?
- 2 How do you get to Nassau Bahamas?
- 3 Are there flights to Nassau?
- 4 Which airlines fly direct to Bahamas from UK?
- 5 What airports does Southwest fly to Nassau?
- 6 Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
- 7 Can you fly to Nassau right now?
- 8 How long is the boat ride from Miami to Nassau?
- 9 Is there a ferry from Florida to Nassau?
- 10 How much does it cost to go to Nassau?
- 11 Do you need a passport to go to Nassau?
- 12 Does Southwest fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
- 13 When should you not go to the Bahamas?
- 14 What is the cheapest time to go to Bahamas?
- 15 Can I fly to Bahamas from UK?
Which airlines fly to Nassau Bahamas?
See how easy it is to get here.
- American Airlines. Nonstops from Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Miami, LaGuardia, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC.
- Bahamasair. Nonstops from Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Orlando.
- Delta Air Lines.
- Frontier Airlines.
- JetBlue Airways.
- Silver Airways.
- Southwest Airlines.
How do you get to Nassau Bahamas?
Getting To New Providence and Paradise Islands ( Nassau ) Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS) is the main gateway of the Bahamas for most international flights into the region. The main airport is located 10 miles from downtown Nassau and close to all the main attractions on New Providence and Paradise Island.
Are there flights to Nassau?
In general from United States, American Airlines, JetBlue and United Airlines fly the most to Nassau.
Which airlines fly direct to Bahamas from UK?
British Airways offers direct Bahamas flights from London-Heathrow (LHR) to Nassau four times per week. With a nine-hour flight time and a five-hour time difference between the Bahamas and the UK, it’s often possible to leave in the morning and be on the beach by the afternoon.
What airports does Southwest fly to Nassau?
Southwest Airlines ® flies to Lynden Pindling International Airport, making your adventure even easier to begin. And when you book with Southwest, you can book with confidence, knowing that the process will be straightforward from flight selection to checkout.
Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
Country Summary: The vast majority of crime occurs on New Providence ( Nassau ) and Grand Bahama (Freeport) islands. In Nassau, exercise caution in the “Over the Hill” area (south of Shirley Street). Violent crime, such as burglaries, armed robberies, and sexual assault occur, but generally not in tourist areas.
Can you fly to Nassau right now?
Yes: The Bahamas has been open for travel for several months now with various testing and safety protocols in place. Fully vaccinated Bahamian citizens and residents have been exempt from testing requirements as of April 21.
How long is the boat ride from Miami to Nassau?
Charter Boat from Miami to Nassau, the Bahamas The first leg of the trip departs from Miami and travels 177 nautical miles to Nassau, Bahamas. This trip takes about ten hours by yacht and in about three days by sailboat.
Is there a ferry from Florida to Nassau?
No, there is no direct ferry from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau. However, there are services departing from Fort Lauderdale Cruise Terminal and arriving at Nassau via Freeport Harbour. The best way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau without a car is to ferry and car ferry which takes 12h 30m and costs $220 – $250.
How much does it cost to go to Nassau?
Three nights at the British Colonial Hilton Nassau can cost as little as $471 per person, including flights, according to one Priceline deal. A full week on Paradise Island at the Riu Palace plus flights can go for $1,379 per person. And remember: Many of the islands’ resorts and upper scale hotels are for adults only.
Do you need a passport to go to Nassau?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. Those traveling to The Bahamas on a cruise may use another Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant document.
Does Southwest fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
Round trip flight via Southwest Airlines ® to Nassau, Bahamas (NAS). Hotel accommodations (including taxes). Even golf bags fly free.
When should you not go to the Bahamas?
Hurricane season, from June 1 until Nov. 30, is a time many travelers avoid the Bahamas. Like in the United States, the months of August, September and October present the highest risk for hurricane activity.
What is the cheapest time to go to Bahamas?
Low season: August – November
- The best flight deals tend to be in the low season, so if you’re on a budget, this is the ideal time to travel.
- Resorts and hotels tend to offer great deals at this time.
- The island is less crowded, which is great if you desire a more personalized experience.
Can I fly to Bahamas from UK?
The FCDO advises against all but essential travel to: To enter The Bahamas you will need to present a negative COVID-19 test certificate that is less than 5 days old, as well as a health visa application for international travel and a health card application for domestic travel.